Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sorry, I screwed up!

All right, so this blogging shit is harder than I thought. How about I promise to post every OTHER day? Seems a bit more realistic, huh?. To make up for it, how about a semi-dirty joke? This one compliments of my good friend Jeff Bae:

Two explorers are exploring in the deepest, darkest part of Africa. They get lost and are captured by native Africans. They are tied up and the chief addresses them.

"You have trespassed on sacred tribal land," he said. "You must be punished. You can choose death or Roo-Roo!"

The first explorer thinks to himself that he certainly does not want to die, so he sheepishly says, "I'll take Roo-Roo..." Right then, all the male tribe members rape him anally. Every single one has sex with him up his ass.

The chief says to the second explorer, "So...what's it gonna be?" The explorer replies, "Death sounds good to me after what you just did to my friend!"

The chief then exclaims, "OKAY! DEATH BY ROO-ROO!"

No comments:

Post a Comment